Beliefs of the Jedi Monks
1. All life is equal. A Jedi is worth the same as any man or creature.
2. All opinions are valid. The beliefs of a Jedi are no more right or wrong than that of anyone else.
3. In a force that we are connected and bound to.
4. In the free exchange of ideas and that all knowledge is valid and should be shared freely.
5. In the preservation of all life and knowledge.
6. In the separation of religion and government and that all.
7. That all the separate Jedi Orders are equal and should work together.
8. In the rejection of destruction, waste and illogical actions that destroy the human spirit and organism.
9. That a Jedi should be willing to help others whenever possible.
The Three Tenets
When used correctly, the Jedi Tenets allow us to better ourselves and overcome any obstacle. They help us improve the world around us and fulfill our purpose in life as a Jedi.
Focus is the art of pruning the irrelevant and pouring the best of your mind into what you are doing.
Knowledge can be acquired by focusing on the task at hand.
Wisdom is the sound application of accrued knowledge and experience through patient, good judgment.
The Jedi Code
The Jedi Code comes in two versions which are different ways of understanding the same teaching.